Saturday, June 20, 2015

WIP: Botching a Berzerker

Well, I am still learning after all...

I sorta botched this berzerker a bit:

I drybrushed some stuff with a Vallejo silver (I forget the name right now) then glazed the red parts with Bloodletter Glaze:



Then I washed the red armor with Carroburg Crimson (accidentally doing some of the upper surfaces but trying to stick to recesses a bit) and the brass parts with Agrax Earthshade:





And then edge highlighting the armor with Mephiston Red followed by Vallejo Vermillion, and the brass parts with Vallejo Brass:





I got a bit sloppy with his faceplate highlights and his eyes. I'll really have to do a better job on the next 'zerker...

For this one, I still have to finish edge highlights on the brass using some sort of silver color, redo the eyes, then battle damage on the armor and blood on his chainaxe.

No comments:

Post a Comment